What it is
Predictive analytics is the process of extracting information from historical data and using it to forecast future trends and patterns.
Why it matters
The ability to determine future actions based on past behaviour is a highly powerful decision making toolset which helps businesses identify new revenue potential and create new opportunities.
Where it's going
Predictive analytics systems of the future will provide a wide range of statistical algorithms to offer different modelling techniques so as to provide more meaningful results. Such systems will also become more affordable and provide more actionable insights for businesses to readily act on.
Applications of Predictive Analytics
Questions about Predictive Analytics
- How can i get started on predictive analytics?
- What are some examples that predictive analytics can offer?
- What is the difference between predictive and traditional analytics?
What you get with One X Tech
One X Tech
- Extensive technological expertise
- Transparent fees and pricing
- Bespoke quality software
- Business-first mindset
- Professional service
- Offshore development
- Unoriginal templates
- Legacy technologies
- Reduced initiative
- Challenging to scale
What happens next
- 1Tell us about your project
- 2Get a response within 24 hours
- 3Share further requirements
- 4Receive free quotation