What it is
Performance optimisation is the action of making a system or process better or faster. The term is commonly used in computing context to enable greater performance at increase loads of specific processes.
Why it matters
Performance optimisation enables computer systems to work as effectively as possible, providing better results at faster times to meet business demands.
How to apply
From a business standpoint, performance optimisations can be applied to websites, applications and systems, with each platform requiring its own set of solutions to achieve the best results.
Applications of Performance Optimisation
Questions about Performance Optimisation
- My website is slow, how can I get started to optimise performance?
- What are the considerations when making performance optimisations?
What you get with One X Tech
One X Tech
- Extensive technological expertise
- Transparent fees and pricing
- Bespoke quality software
- Business-first mindset
- Professional service
- Offshore development
- Unoriginal templates
- Legacy technologies
- Reduced initiative
- Challenging to scale
What happens next
- 1Tell us about your project
- 2Get a response within 24 hours
- 3Share further requirements
- 4Receive free quotation