What it is
A microsite is a single web page or small cluster of web pages which are specifically built to support an existing website or campaign.
Why it matters
Microsites are a popular, cost-effective way to communicate information during a campaign. Microsite development is often focused on optimising web pages for a certain goal such as to increase brand identity, loyalty, spread awareness for a certain cause, or more.
Where it's going
Microsites fall under the greater category of web development and so follows closely to web design and development trends. A growing interesting web page tracking and analytic techniques such as A/B testing, polling, etc. have been the underlying theme for microsite development in recent years.
Applications of Microsite Development
Questions about Microsite Development
- How much does it cost to develop a microsite?
- How long does it take to develop a microsite?
- What should I pay attention to when developing a microsite?
What you get with One X Tech
One X Tech
- Extensive technological expertise
- Transparent fees and pricing
- Bespoke quality software
- Business-first mindset
- Professional service
- Offshore development
- Unoriginal templates
- Legacy technologies
- Reduced initiative
- Challenging to scale
What happens next
- 1Tell us about your project
- 2Get a response within 24 hours
- 3Share further requirements
- 4Receive free quotation