What it is
Marketing automation refers to the process of simplifying marketing actions or processes. Common marketing tasks such as emails, social media and other website actions are often repetitive in nature. Marketing automation software helps make these tasks easier.
Why it matters
Companies that use marketing automation tools are able to find and nurture leads, attract more buyers and garner greater loyalty on a large scale, in the long run. By streamlining and mechanising repetitive marketing processes, companies are able to create personalised relationships with users at scale.
Where it's going
Marketing automation software today is increasingly integrated across multiple channels, with a greater industry focus placed on real-time chat systems and customer analytics.
Applications of Marketing Automation
Questions about Marketing Automation
- What should I look out for in a marketing automation software?
- Should I use existing marketing automation software or build one?
What you get with One X Tech
One X Tech
- Extensive technological expertise
- Transparent fees and pricing
- Bespoke quality software
- Business-first mindset
- Professional service
- Offshore development
- Unoriginal templates
- Legacy technologies
- Reduced initiative
- Challenging to scale
What happens next
- 1Tell us about your project
- 2Get a response within 24 hours
- 3Share further requirements
- 4Receive free quotation