Enterprise Resource Planning
What it is
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a set of systems and softwares used by organisations to manage core business processes.
Why it matters
Enterprise Resource Planning management systems enable scaling organisations to efficiently manage resources, transactions and communications, thereby enhancing overall efficiency.
Where it's going
The ERP industry is evolving towards greater mobility and integration with cloud-based ERP solutions witnessing increasing popularity.
Applications of Enterprise Resource Planning
Questions about Enterprise Resource Planning
- What can an ERP system do for me?
- What kind of organisations use ERP software?
- What are key considerations of assessing a ERP software?
What you get with One X Tech
One X Tech
- Extensive technological expertise
- Transparent fees and pricing
- Bespoke quality software
- Business-first mindset
- Professional service
- Offshore development
- Unoriginal templates
- Legacy technologies
- Reduced initiative
- Challenging to scale
What happens next
- 1Tell us about your project
- 2Get a response within 24 hours
- 3Share further requirements
- 4Receive free quotation