What it is
Cloud infrastructure refers to the underlying hardware and software framework such as servers, networks and storage that serves the computing requirements of a business.
Why it matters
Cloud based infrastructure enables greater business operational mobility by making computer system resources available on demand across physical locations.
Where it's going
Cloud infrastructure is moving towards service models with established service providers offering off-the-shelf cloud solutions enabling greater agility and access to cloud computing resources.
Applications of Cloud Infrastructure
Questions about Cloud Infrastructure
- How secure is cloud infrastructure?
- How long does it take to migrate to a cloud infrastructure?
- What is the difference between traditional and cloud data centers?
What you get with One X Tech
One X Tech
- Extensive technological expertise
- Transparent fees and pricing
- Bespoke quality software
- Business-first mindset
- Professional service
- Offshore development
- Unoriginal templates
- Legacy technologies
- Reduced initiative
- Challenging to scale
What happens next
- 1Tell us about your project
- 2Get a response within 24 hours
- 3Share further requirements
- 4Receive free quotation